Fisheries Multiple Choice Questions and ...
Fisheries MCQ Questions and Answers Quiz. 12. If more than single species of fish is cultured at a time, then it is called. 13. Pisciculture is rearing and production of. 14. Inand fisheries are. 15. Isinglass is …
Indian Agriculture objective questions and answers
Questions on Indian Agriculture: These questions are from the topic of Indian Agriculture. Questions are very useful for competitive exams and General Knowledge. We are sure that you will be finding the comprehensive coverage of questions on various topics, very useful.
Objective Current Affairs Questions -MCQ (1-15 June, 2019)
· Current Affairs Objective Quiz-MCQ (1-15 June, 2019) June 15, 2019. February 29, 2020. (Sources of these questions: The Hindu, PIB, All India Radio, Down to Earth, India Today, Indian Express, Hindustan Times, Times of India, The Mint, Mail Today etc.) (Very useful for UPSC, UPPCS, BPSC, JPSC, HPSC, UKPSC, MPPSC, BANKING, SSC, RAILWAY AND OTHER ...
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) On Manufacturing Process ...
In this page you can learn important manufacturing process questions answers, solved manufacturing technology questions answers,production engineering objective questions etc. It is easy to understand and help you to improve your skill.
Lesson 1. Farm Mechanization: Introduction, objectives and ...
India has made impressive strides in the field of agriculture by enhancing agricultural production from a mere 51 m-tons in 1950-51 to 258 m-tons by 2011-2012. This has been achieved through the adoption of biological, chemical and mechanical inputs and by creating/promoting required infrastructure and facilities in …
Objective Agriculture Question Answer MCQ Quiz 2021
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Headquarter: New Delhi Function and Objective of the Organization: The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)has been established under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 which consolidates various acts & orders that have hitherto handled food-related issues in various Ministries →
Competitive Exams: Agriculture MCQs (Practice_Test 1 of 56)
The proper sequence of these steps in the study of agricultural production economics is. 4,2, 3,1. 1,2, 4,3. 1,4, 2,3. 2,3, 1,4. A farmer practices vegetable and crop cultivation. Given below ar the marginal value productivities (MVP) of a unit of ₹ 1000 capital in …
As the objective of the survey is to ask ... For specific countries ⇒Regional classifications in the forms below, before question 1 ＜India＞ ... * "Improved production efficiency" includes improvement of production processes such as the cell production system and the electronic management
Multiple Choice Questions on Information Technology Act ...
13. As per Information Technology Act 2000, if you Fails to maintain books of accounts you will be penalized upto. a.5000 per day b. 50000 c. 25000 d. 1,50,000. Ans. c. 14. . As per Information Technology Act 2000,Those who Fail to furnish documents will be penalized upto
India''s Trade Policy Questions and Answers
Multiple Choice Questions and Answers (MCQs) on India''s Trade Policy For Civil Services Question 1 : The gains from international trade depend on the Differences in cost rations in the two trading countries Terms of trade Size of the country Select the correct answer using the codes given below: a) 2 and 3 only b) 1 and 2 only c) 1 and 3 only d) 1, 2, and 3 Answer : d Question 2 : Which one ...
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) On Soldering Process ...
In this page you can learn important <bold>soldering</bold> questions answers, solved <bold>soldering</bold> process questions answers etc. It is easy to understand and help you to improve your skill. ... ☞ Production technology objective Q & A part-1 ☞Production technology objective Q & A part-2 ☞Production technology objective Q & A part-3.
Multiple Choice Questions. UNIT
A.Project objective B.Project identification C.Project selection D.Project formulation ANSWER: D 62 ._____ analysis is primarily concerned with the identification of the project demand potential and the selection of the optimal technology suitable for achieving the project objectives. A.Feasibility B.Pre - …
AGRICULTURE Solved objective Questions Free Multiple ...
4/16/2015 AGRICULTURE Solved objective Questions Free Multiple Choice Questions 1 | Multiple Choice Questions 1. ... Multiple Choice Questions A= Economic Production / Biomass Production (A) Panicle emergence rate (B) Rate of flowering (C) Harvest Index (D) Leaf production rate Answer:C 5. ...
MCQ''s With Explanation Indian Agriculture
Small size of land holdings, Traditional of production So we see that statements (2) and (3) are incorrect and statements (1) and (4) are correct. Hence the correct answer is (c) 4. The Apex institution in the spare of agriculture credit is: a) State Bank of India b) Reserve Bank of India c) Regional Rural of Bank d) NABARD Ans: D
Chapter: 1.1 Energy Scenario Part-I: Objective type ...
Question bank for Energy Managers & Energy Auditors Chapter: 1.1 Energy Scenario Part-I: Objective type questions and answers 1. The energy sources, that are either found or stored in nature are a) Secondary Energy Sources b) Primary Energy Sources c) both (a) and (b) d) none of the above 2.
300+ TOP Production Technology MCQs Questions Answers
· Production Technology Questions :-. 1. Work study is concerned with. (a) improving present method and finding standard time. (b) motivation of workers. (c) improving production capability. (d) improving production planning and control. (e) all of the above. Ans: a.
1. OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS
1. OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS 1. The reason due to which multinational companies set ... India for investments. (a) India has educated English speaking people (b) India has skilled professionals ... and can bring in newer technology of production that result in fast-paced production. j 3. Assertion : ...
Competitive Exams: Agriculture MCQs (Practice_Test 1 of 56)
The proper sequence of these steps in the study of agricultural production economics is. 4,2, 3,1. 1,2, 4,3. 1,4, 2,3. 2,3, 1,4. A farmer practices vegetable and crop cultivation. Given below ar the marginal value productivities (MVP) of a unit of ₹ 1000 capital in each enterprise at varying levels of capital use.
TOP 180+ Production Technology Multiple choice Questions ...
· These Objective type Production Technology Questions are very important for campus placement test and job interviews. As per my experience good interviewers hardly plan to ask any particular question during your Job interview and these model questions are asked in the online technical test and interview of many IT & Non IT Industries. 1.
McGraw Hill India provides world-class textbooks and content in a wide variety of formats – print textbooks, e-books and digital solutions. From test preparation to …
Digital India was an initiative taken by the Government of India for providing high-speed internet networks to rural areas. Digital India Mission was launched by PM Narendra Modi on 1st July 2015 as a beneficiary to other government schemes including Make in India, Bharatmala, Sagarmala, Startup India, BharatNet, and Standup India.
Objective Type Each question carries One mark
13. The objective of energy management includes a) Minimising energy costs b) Minimising waste c) Minimising environmental degradation d) All the above 14. The ratio of current year‟s production to the reference year‟s production is called as a) Demand factor b) Production …
Indywood The Indian Film Industry
Make in India campaign. As part of this, the Government of India is taking several initiatives to effect growth in the sector as well as promote foreign film shootings locally. Deloitte India''s objective with this publication is to provide an overview of the film sector in India …
1. OBJECTIVE QUESTIONS
What percentage of land in India consist of fertile plains? (a) 70% (b) 38% CBSE BOARD Objective Questions Exam 2019-2020 CLASS : 10th SUB : Social Science Unit 4 : Contemporaray India - II For 15 Years Exams Chapter-wise Question Bank visit or whatsapp at 8905629969
MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS-9-2-2012
1. Biocon India Limited 2. Glaxo 3. Elililly and Company 4. Cipla 12. The first licenced drug produced through genetic engineering is 1. interferon 2. insulin 3. penicillin 4. somatotropin 13. Before the production of recombinant insulin, insulin for the treatment of diabetes in human was obtained from 1. healthy humans 2.
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Geography Chapter 6 ...
· Question 1. India occupies the first place in the production of: (a) Sugar (b) Jute (c) Gur and khandsari (d) All the above. Answer. Answer: (c) Gur and khandsari India stands second as a world producer of sugar but occupies the first place in the production of gur and khandsari.
Field Crops (Rabi) with Multiple Choice Questions
· Book Detail: Field Crops (Rabi) With Multiple Choice Questions Language: English Pages: 196 Author: TNAU Price: Free How to Download PDF Book [Full Guide] Book Detail: Field Crops (Rabi) Importance, area, production and productivity of major cereals, pulses, oilseeds, sugar crops, medicinal and aromatics and forage crops WHEAT TRITICUM SP BARLEY Hordeum vulgare …
Objective Quiz | MCQ Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
For students and professionals, it is not an easy time as the exam pattern, technology, course, criteria of interview goes on changing every year. Objective Quiz is a portal is loaded with MCQ - Multiple choice questions, keeping an eye on latest technology trends and competitive exam patterns.
Indian Geography Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, State PCS a ...
Show Answer. Correct Answer: D [Jammu & Kashmir] 12. Consider the following Statements. In India Uttar Pradesh is the largest producer state of Cereals. Andhra Pradesh is the largest producer of Rice in India. Gujarat is the largest producer of groundnuts in India. Which among the above sentences is / are correct ? [A] 1 only is correct.
For Mushroom Production Technology
5.2.3. Statistics : India and State 5.2.4. Clusters of the project crop in the state 5.2.5. Estimated demand and supply gap 5.2.6. Global producers- country, area, production, productivity and global market share in the last available 5 years. 5.2.7. International trade: …
Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions ...
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on Ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations. A chapterwise course of total 2250 Ancient Indian History MCQs divided into 40 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now.
Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Manufacturing ...
Multiple Choice Questions and Answers on Manufacturing Industries. 1. Which out of the following is a mineral based industry? 2. Which is the only industry in India which is self-reliant? 3. Where was the first textile mill established? 4. Which industry provides …
Top 20 Manufacturing Production Interview Questions ...
Step 1: Keep the records of different phases of manufacturing also analyse whether the amount of product produced by the crew is enough to meet the demand. Step 2: Look for the bottlenecks in the unit and see how you can eliminate it. Step 3: Keep the track of inventory and try to reduce the liquid capital used after unused material.
Fertiliser Production Technology Multiple Choice Test ...
GK National MCQ : India. 1. Basic National GK. 2. Ancient India. 3. History of India. 4. ... Fertiliser Production Technology Multiple Choice Test - Set 05 ... Strength of Materials Objective Questions with Answers - Set 10. Practice Test: Question Set - 10 1. Young''s modulus is defined as the ratio of (A) Volumetric stress and volumetric ...
Manufacturing Technology 1 | Objective Questions and ...
· Part 1: Objective questions and answers of Manufacturing Technology. Q1. Hard materials require. Q2. Soft ductile materials require. Q3. When grains of the grinding wheel become dull, then it needs to be. Q4. The hardness of the grinding wheel is specified by.
Production Planning and Control Interview Questions & Answers
Question 8. What Are The Objectives Of Production Planning? Answer : objectives of production planning are as follows: To ensure right quantity and quality of raw material, equipment, etc. are available during times of production. To ensure capacity utilization is in tune with forecast demand at all the time. Question 9.
- shanghai stone cost of jaw crushers funvesa certified by ce iso gost
- pper mining equipment manufacturers
- quarry management year
- tingkat kebisingan
- manual rock engineering
- silica sand containing iron china
- ore beneficiation equipment
- rate of quartzite in visakhapatnam vietnam
- tm engineering pulverizer
- rental crusher vertical
- ihammel rock crushers cost 300 tph
- support roller indian manufacturers suppliers amp exporters
- rutile magnetic separation concentrator
- reliance coal mines mine survey job
- used mobile coal jaw crusher for sale in malaysia
- igold wash plant in japan sales
- mesin crushing foil
- silica processing crusher
- pulley used everyday life
- thusarahalli granite qarry
- terminator jaw crusher manuals pdf
- small mining rock crushers for sale
- jaw crusher spare parts uk html
- new type rock gyratory jaw crusher machine
- paddy crushers in chile
- overburden and gangue in mining
- machine sand washind
- por le dryer for iron ore mining operations
- stone crusher uses
- screening vibrating screen jlt
- planta de lavado de porcelana
- there are mainly traditional stone crushing units
- what is quards mining
- tiga batu harga penggiling basah
- tyre crushing email
- what is bronze worth per ounce
- used mobile jaw crusher for sale in india
- processing equipment
- iron ore gravity plant